Purdue Football is here! Heading to a Purdue Football game this fall? Check out this Purdue Football Game Checklist of fun activities taking place throughout campus. Boiler up! Hammer Down!
- Friday before Game Day: Boilermaker Free Ride Fridays: Typically, from 12-3pm (time may vary) take a ride on the Boilermaker Special! Pick-ups will be in front of Stewart Center and run every 15 minutes. Look for the marquee! Check their website and/or Instagram page for time changes, updates and cancellations.
- Breakfast Club: A Purdue tradition before any football game is to get up super early, dress up in a costume, and do a bar crawl. It can be an interesting and entertaining way to start the day.
- Tailgating fun! Open eight hours prior to kickoff but no earlier than 8 a.m., join Purdue fans as they grill, cook and celebrate the upcoming game. For tailgating rules, visit the Purdue Tailgating website.
- On game days, fans, especially families, looking for fun before the game need to check out the popular Boilermaker Crossing. Meet-the-team events, inflatable games, a band, a beer garden, and interactive opportunities highlight the list of activities. The Boilermaker Crossing is free and open to fans of all ages. Located in the Sally & Bob Weist Plaza, between Mackey Arena and Holloway Gymnasium, Boilermaker Crossing opens 3 hours before kickoff.
- Team Walk: Welcome the Boilermakers to Ross-Ade Stadium at the corner of Joe Tiller Drive and John R. Wooden Drive two hours and 15 minutes before kickoff and cheer them on into their locker room.
- Watch as the Purdue All-American" Marching Band and auxiliaries entertain the crowd at Slayter Hill, during Thrill at the Hill, 90 minutes prior to kickoff with music, trivia, and more!
- Game on! Then head into Ross-Ade and cheer on our Boilermakers to victory!
For more information on Game Day such as tickets, clear bag policy, parking, etc. visit the Purdue Sports website.
**Purdue Homecoming weekend! Special events are planned for Homecoming every year. Visit purdueforlife.org/homecoming for details! **
- Purdue Homecoming Parade: From floats to golf carts, you don’t want to miss this magical tradition coming back!
- Post Game Idea: Head to Harry's Chocolate Shop where Purdue fans have been making memories and traditions for over 100 years!