How to get involved:
Visitor Industry Partner (VIP) Tours
- Tours held once a month to familiarize local tourism industry partners on things to do in the community. These tours are created to educate our tourism partners about the great things to do in Greater Lafayette to share with visitors and locals.
- These tours are a great place to connect with others in the tourism industry for networking and creating partnerships.
- Want to be invited? Email Ashley Gregory!
- Interested in hosting a VIP? Email Ashley Gregory.
VLWL Social Media Giveaways
- VLWL host numerous giveaways throughout the year. We rely solely on donations from our partners to build these packages. To participate contact Sara Erickson.
- Help promote our community by being a part of VLWL photo and video promo as a model. Cilck here for details!
- Assist at sports tournaments, show off our community by being a local tour guide, assist with meeting and convention operations, or help visitors at the Visit Lafayette-West Lafayette Visitors Center. Cilck here for details.
- For more information, contact Emily Weisenberger.
Partnership Opportunities for Specific Tourism Markets
- Interested in networking with other lodging partners? Visit Lafayette-West Lafayette hosts quarterly Lafayette-West Lafayette Lodging Meetings. To participate contact Ari Grinnage.
- Want to draw more overnight stays from golfers visiting Greater Lafayette? Consider being part of the VLWL Stay & Play Golf Program. For more information, contact Gabbi Espinoza.
- Want to draw more golf business. Consider being part of the VLWL Stay & Play Golf Program. For more information, contact Gabbi Espinoza.
- Interested in participating in Greater Lafayette Restaurant Week? For more information, contact Sara Erickson.