It's time to cheer on the Boilermakers at Purdue University for a Big Ten sporting event! Make sure to pack your game face and all the essentials in your travel checklist for the trip to Lafayette-West Lafayette, home of Purdue. Let's go, Boilers! 🏈🏐🎾🚂 #BoilerUP
1. Order the Lafayette-West Lafayette Visitors Guide which includes a map to the area! Click here to order and your guide will be mailed within a week!
2. Book your overnight stay! Big ten sports draw thousands and thousands of fans. The Greater Lafayette area is home to over 30 different hotels to choose from but rooms book up quickly. Make sure to reserve your lodging early to assure a reservation.
3. Ensure you have your Purdue sports tickets! Click here to check out sports schedules and to purchase tickets!
4. Culinary treasures abound! With over 300 restaurants, there is something for everyone. Check out these blogs that feature top lists of great dining ideas and plan out which restaurants you crave!
5. Greater Lafayette and Purdue University are where fun fall adventures await. From getting lost in NW Indiana's largest corn maze at Exploration Acres, to howling with the wolves at Wolf Park, to pumpkin pickin' at Wea Creek Orchard, there is something delightful for everyone. Enjoy all these autumn activities while visiting Purdue University. Check websites and such for ticket info, hours, location, etc.
6. Make sure you add Downtown Lafayette-West Lafayette to your itinerary! Stroll the tree lined streets with outdoor public art and beautiful turn of the century architecture. Downtown spans from the Purdue Memorial Union on the edge of Purdue University, down the hill, and over the Wabash River, all the way to 11th Street in Lafayette. It offers hip dining venues, breweries, eclectic shopping, nightlife, plays, museums, galleries, theaters and more!
7. Enjoy live music, catch a live show, or shop at one of 3 local farmers markets while visiting! There are special events galore in Greater Lafayette.
Sep 21, 2023 - Nov 30, 2023
Knickerbocker Saloon Presents: Thirsty Thursday w/ Piano Man Ryan Rollins
<p><span class="x193iq5w xeuugli x13faqbe x1vvkbs xlh3980 xvmahel x1n0sxbx x1lliihq x1s928wv xhkezso x1gmr53x x1cpjm7i x1fgarty x1943h6x xudqn12 x3x7a5m x6prxxf xvq8zen xo1l8bm xzsf02u" dir="auto">Join Piano Man Ryan Rollins for the very best cocktails in Lafayette every Thursday night! Song Requests! Live Music! Special Guests! Sing-a-long!</span></p>
Sep 21, 2023
Lafayette Symphony Orchestra
The B-Side, Track 2: Vine Street Syncopators
<p>Let the good times roll with New Orleans-style jazz band, the Vine Street Syncopators, featuring crowd-favorite clarinetist/saxophonist Randy Salman.</p>
<p><br>Innovative and informal, the B-Side nightclub series brings you up-close and personal with LSO ensembles through concerts curated by the musicians themselves.</p>
Sep 22, 2023
Digby's Pub and Patio
<p>Second Hand Remedy is back at Digby's!!! Come sing a long to all your favorite outlaw country songs and more!<br>Food and drinks specials all night! No Cover.</p>
Sep 22, 2023
Rat Pak Mobile DJs
Lafayette's Big Swing Band Fall Ball
<p>Two hours of music with Lafayette's Big Swing Band for your listening and dancing pleasure!</p>
Sep 22, 2023 - Nov 25, 2023
Slayter Center for the Performing Arts
Purdue Bands and Orchestras Present: Thrill on the Hill
<p>Join as the Purdue "All-American" Marching Band entertains the crowd on Slayter Hill with a preview of their halftime selections, trivia, and more! Free and open to the public.</p>
8. Parking at Purdue! Depending on which game you are coming to, you may need a visitor pass. Make sure you visit the Purdue University Parking website to reviews rules, interactive parking maps, etc. Purdue Football Game Day Parking info. can be found here!
A Gusta Wind Driving Range located at 3816 S 18th St in Lafayette. Read More
The Ackerman-Allen Course, a Pete Dye design, is an 18-hole, parkland-style, championship golf... Read More
Battle Ground is a pristine, traditional golf course formally owned by Lafayette Country Club. Known... Read More
The Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex is located on the campus of Purdue University in West Lafayette,... Read More
Coyote Crossing Golf Club is an award winning, 18-hole course in West Lafayette, Indiana and is OPEN... Read More
Harrison Hills Golf Club, is currently ranked in the top six golf courses you can play in Indiana.... Read More
The Kampen-Cosler Course, a Pete Dye design, is an 18-hole, links-style, championship golf course... Read More
Net Par was an idea cultivated amongst friends with a passion for golf and a heart for Northwest... Read More
Golf Ravines is an 18-hole championship golf course steeped in history. The Ravines is a... Read More
Indiana's Only Award winning, technologically advanced driving range with Toptracer Range. Read More
Bonus! Check out these fun Purdue Blogs!
Being new to the bar scene can be pretty daunting, at least that’s how I felt. I recently turned 21, and I had no idea what to order or what I would like. I...
Since its opening in 1869, Purdue University has carried on the legacy of being a world-renowned institution that inspires students to leave a positive mark on society....
Purdue Football is here! Heading to a Purdue Football game this fall? Check out this Purdue Football Game Checklist of fun activities taking place throughout campus....
Pack your spirit and enthusiasm – it’s time to head to Lafayette-West Lafayette for a Big Ten game day experience at Purdue University! Let’s go, Boilermakers! Browse our website for more travel ideas. Enjoy!