Leaves are falling, autumn is calling and fall flavors are here! Greater Lafayette's restaurants are featuring specials all season to embrace autumn. Gather your friends and family and enjoy these fall specials hosted by our local restaurants! Please note these items are available for a limited time during the fall, so check websites and/or call if you have any specific questions and check availability.
- Fall faves are rolled out at the Igloo! Pumpkin Frozen Custard, Brown Sugar Cinnamon Custard, Pumpkin Shakes, Snickwiches, Apple Blossoms, Sundaes, & Apple Cider Slushys!
- Fall decorated sugar cookies, pumpkin scones, pumpkin chocolate scones, salted hazelenut chocolate cookies, cranberry orange scones (available during fresh cranberry season), pumpkin rolls, & roasted vegetable galettes; all of this fall yumminess can be found at Scones & Doilies.
- McCord Candies is showcasing all the best pumpkin spice sweets as well as Halloween treats. Enjoy their pumpkin spice ice cream float, maple and pumpkin pie truffles and their Zombie Lunchbox is making a come back!
- Enjoy fall with every scoop! Caramel Apple Pie, Pumpkin and Snap-O-Lantern Ice Cream is available for a limited time only at Silver Dipper.
- Pumpkin rules at The Homestead! Pumpkin pies, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, and pumpkin bread. Limited time only.
- Bistro 501 Market offers some specialty fall treats you can purchase to eat and/or make at home. They have pumpkin spiced cookies to enjoy as well as an easy mix and cook pumpkin sugar cookie mix.
- Pie, pie, pie! Who doesn't love pie? Visit Sweet Revolution for their bourbon chocolate pecan pie! Also note during the season this bakery hosts daily specials. Visit their Facebook page to stay in touch, but specials range from pumpkin croissants to pumpkin danishes to an apple cinnamon caramel croissant doughnut.
- We love donuts! Check in daily to Rose Market to see what special fall donut they are featuring. From apple cider donuts to pumpkin spice coffee cake donuts, there are some fun fall favorites. Bonus: 🍩 Gluten Free Donuts (Dairy free & vegan)
- More donut madness to be had at Hammer Donuts! Check out their fun fall decorated donuts to get into season. Note: Their Deluxe Apple Pie Donut is delicious!
- Donut craziness wouldn't be complete without a trip to Mary Lou Donuts! This fall check out their pumpkin cream cheese (cinnamon sugar yeast donut filled with pumpkin cream cheese and glazed pumpkin cake.
- When fall + dessert collide a new Autumn Cookie Skillet is created! Pumpkin white chocolate pecan cookie topped with cinnamon brown sugar ice cream and caramel sauce can be enjoyed at The Tap.
- Taste the dreaminess of fall at The Homestead, serving pumpkin smoothies this fall! Limited time only.
- Lafayette Brewing Co. has Octoberfest on tap! Fall favorites include Pumpkin Spice Old Fashioned and Harvest Mule.
- Order a Cardamon & Hazelnut Latte, Pumpkin Chai Latte, French Madeleine Latte or Macadamia White Mochoa at Réveille and you’ll get all the fall feels.
- Cellar Wine Bistro hosts a special mulled wine during special events all season.
- Bistro 501 is bringing the flavors of fall to all with their Vermont Style Hot Cider made with maple bourbon!
- Generation NA will be offering a whole lineup of Oktoberfest NA beers, including Marzen on tap. This non-alcoholic craft brew shop also offers some specialty fall ciders: Original Sin White Widow Cider and Pulp Craft Apple Cider. Generation NA hosts specials throughout the week. On Thursdays, enjoy $1 off drafts, Fridays participate in free tastings, and Saturdays sip on slushies!
- Not only does Sweet Revolution Bake Shop have sweets, but they offer drinks! This fall try their pumpkin spice or toasted marshmallow lattes.
- Savor an autumn flavored cocktail, the Spiced Apple Honey Bear, at East End Grill. It's a mixture of apple cider, bourbon, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, honey and spice mix.
- Pumpkin Pie Latte is back at Star City Coffee. This coffee shop uses real pumpkin and spices to create their own house-made sauce! Also enjoy other favorites: Kettlecorn and Bourbon Butterscotch.
- Cheers to St. Boniface Germanfest lager at People's Brewing Company.
- Sip on cranberry wine at Wildcat Creek Winery. BIG NEWS! This winery introduced a brand-new wine cocktail this fall! Their Caramel Apple Sangria features their Riesling combined with apple cider, fresh apple pieces, a drizzle of caramel, and a cinnamon sugar rim! You've gotta try it!! Please note: double check Wildcat Creek Winery's Facebook and/or call for availability!
- Oktoberfest specials happening at Krug Corner Pub! Come grab some fresh beer today! GermanFest and newest Daily Juicer IPA are on tap.
- Java Jo'z has many great fall beverages but make sure you add their Frozen Pumpkin Spice Macchiato to your list! This drink includes a layer of caramel sauce, creamy pumpkiny frozen goodness, espresso and whipped cream! ALL the good things!
- A homemade cocktail that is sweet but bourbon forward; pumpkin spice old fashion from Old Buffalo's Outpost Bar and Grill.
- New Waves Nutrition has a slew of fall flavored drinks! Here is a teaser for all their fall flavors: Chai pumpkin hot tea, candy corn team bomb, salted caramel iced latte and baked apple cider donut shake. Visit their website for all their full fall menu!
- It's cocktail time at Ritual! Their October menu will be sure to give you a fright but in the most delicious way! Check out their October Halloween menu below.
- The smells coming from Fowler House Mansion will have you entranced this fall! Their Sunday Brunch menu includes these items:
- October: Pumpkin Pie Belgium Waffles and Apple Cinnamon French Toast
- November: Pecan Pie Belgium Waffles and Cranberry Bliss French Toast
- Bistro 501 Market & Deli has one of the best fall sandwiches our staff has ever enjoyed. We could eat this all year long! Their Turkey Apple Brie Sandwich includes local to Indiana Dillman's apple butter, fresh cut turkey, brie, and green apples.
- Scotch eggs are the perfect fall comfort food! Find this specialty at Lafayette Brewing Co.
- East End Grill hosts a new menu with the seasons and this fall they have some rockin' delicious fall foods! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Appetizer: Meatballs and Crispy Polenta and Moroccan Cauliflower.
- Taco: Portobello & Butternut Squash Tacos.
- Salad: Roasted Beet Salad and Caramelized Acorn Squash Salad.
- Entree: Cauliflower Curry, Chicken Mushroom Gnocchi and Bolognese.
- Embark on a culinary journey with Flying High Tea's unique Harvest beet salad and French onion soup with mushrooms. Great fall brunch ideas are their Apple Ginger Waffles and French Toast & Loaded Tater Tot Quiche!
- Seasonal favorites like pierogi with mustard cream sauce and butternut squash & harissa soup with candied pumpkin seeds are making a comeback this autumn season at Bistro 501.
This fall, get out and explore all the fall flavors at Greater Lafayette restaurants! Enjoy!