The Class of 1939 Water Sculpture
Located center of the Purdue Mall, east of Hovde Hall, West Lafayette, IN 47906
The Class of 1939 Water Sculpture is a popular spot on campus and was dedicated in 1989. The concrete sculpture stands 38 feet tall and has 280 colored lights to illuminate the water and stainless steel cylinder. When on, the fountain jets upward 588 gallons of recycled water per minute.