Located at Founders Park, west of Memorial Mall, north of State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47906
This fountain was constructed in 1959 to honor Solomen Loeb, a local merchant, with money donated by Bert and June Loeb. It was originally placed in front of Hovde Hall. It was later moved to the center of Founder’s Park where it was dedicated in 1994. The fountain is made of granite and uses 2200 gallons of recycled water per minute.