South of Elliott Hall of Music, West Lafayette, IN 47907
Designer Don Staley. The Hall Purdue Wall was installed in fall 2014 and dedicated Nov. 8, 2014. Constructed using glass and brick, the wall is consistent with the rest of the red brick campus architecture. It was decided that the words would be etched onto glass to allow one to see the fight song with the "scenes of Old Purdue" behind it. The wall commemorates the 100th anniversary of “Hail Purdue,” which was penned by student James Morrison in 1912. At night, the wall is illuminated, with the lighted Bell Tower glowing behind it.