How can you be involved in the latest sports events in
BE A VOLUNTEER!
- Get a behind the scenes look into the world of sports and all of the athletes within their sport without having to purchase a ticket.
- Develop and sharpen your leadership, teamwork and a variety of other important skills.
- Expand your network of friends while sharing volunteer experiences.
- Network with other people who have a passion for the same sport you do.
- Give back to your community by investing your time in an event that economically stimulates it.
- Free t-shirts and meals are often provided for volunteers.
Sports Marketing Manager
Emily serves as the Sports Marketing Manager for Visit Lafayette - West Lafayette. Emily manages the golf stay and play packages for Tippecanoe County. She assists with local sports tournaments in marketing, social media and planning committees. Emily also helps develop and promote new sports markets for the Lafayette-West Lafayette area to pursue. Emily ensures that relationships are maintained between the tournament organizers, the media and visitor networks.
301 Frontage Road, Lafayette, IN 47905
765-447-9999 or 1-800-872-6648