6 N. 2nd St., Lafayette, IN 47901
Sgt Preston's depects the turn-of-the-century Canadian Bar and Restaurant with pictures and artifacts from the era. Enjoy great food and fun in a relaxed atmosphere! Live music and outside patio seating.
- Has Meeting Facilities:
- Number of Rooms: 2
- Room 1 Exists:
- Room 1 Description: Located in the historic John Purdue Block Building this room is next to Sgt. Preston’s, is 1100 square foot. Features of the room include exposed brick walls, Purdue memorabilia, flat screen television and an outdoor patio adjacent to the room. Private room has a rental fee of $50-$175. AV and presentation equipment available.
- Room 1 Number of People: 60
- Room 2 Exists:
- Room 2 Description: patio
- Room 2 Number of People: 60-80
- Nightlife Description: Established in 1980 and housed in the Historic John Purdue Block, this gathering place is a local favorite. Great food and atmosphere plus big screens for all the sports fans. Live entertainment is featured on the largest outdoor patio in Indiana on Saturdays and throughout the week. Dance under the stars to local bands that range from pop to classic rock. 21+