Fresh Air Eats
- Presented By: City of Lafayette
- Dates: 5/14/2021, 5/15/2021, 5/16/2021, 5/20/2021, 5/21/2021, 5/22/2021, 5/23/2021, 6/18/2021, 6/19/2021, 6/20/2021, 7/16/2021, 7/17/2021, 7/18/2021, 8/13/2021, 8/14/2021, 8/15/2021, 9/24/2021, 9/25/2021, 9/26/2021, 10/8/2021, 10/9/2021, 10/10/2021
- Time: Begins on Friday at 4 pm and runs through Sunday at 9 pm
Downtown Lafayette restaurants/bars will be expanding their patio dining experience for patrons to enjoy additional outdoor dining space as part of Lafayette’s Fresh Air Eats promotion. Come downtown to enjoy your favorite establishment's food and drink in a whole new way!
Starting this May and running through October, the event will be held monthly starting on Friday evening and running through Sunday evening. For the month of May, Fresh Air Eats will be the third and fourth weekends to accommodate for Purdue’s graduation (May 14-16) and a statewide firefighter convention being held in Lafayette (May 20-23). Additional dates are June 18-20, July 16-18, August 13-15, September 24-26, and October 8-10.
Street closures for the Fresh Air Eats will be begin on Friday at 4 pm and run through Sunday at 9 pm. Here are the streets that will be affected:
- Main Street between 10th and 11th Streets
- Main Street between 6th and 8th Streets
- Main Street between 5th and 6th Streets
- 5th Street between Main and Columbia Streets
- Main Street between 3rd and 4th Street
- Main Street between 2nd and 3rd Streets
- 2nd Street from the north side of the parking entrance for the MARQ to Ferry Street
Please visit the City of Lafayette's website at www.lafayette.in.gov or any of their social media sites for future downtown events.