Art Museum of Greater Lafayette In-Person EXHIBIT: Seeing the Light: Photography by Ed Lausch
- Presented By: Art Museum of Greater Lafayette
- Dates: September 19, 2020 - November 28, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Time: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Price: FREE, advance ticket registration is required for entry to the galleries. See our website for tickets and more information, under the VISIT tab.
Ed Lausch’s slogan “For the Image of Your Life” sums up the photography he has created for over 40 years. His photography business has focused on capturing his clients in happy and memorable moments. This exhibit features a collection of Lausch’s personal work starting with film in the 1970’s and then transitioning to digital in the early 2000’s. “Seeing the light” helps Lausch capture the essence of a scene or moment and more distinctly separates the subject from the background.
His travel, landscape, and nature photography fulfill him on a deeper personal level. He has traveled all over the world to capture the culture, people, and landscapes of places like China, Thailand, and Ireland. Lausch says photographing new places allows him to remember and revisit that location after returning home.
Lausch’s work has won numerous awards and been published by Kodak, Fuji, and Intel. He is also active in the Professional Photographers of America, the Indiana Professional Photographers Guild, and the Daguerre Club of Indiana.
Reservations required 24 hours in advance! Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays 11-4pm