We are seeking a conscientious and highly motivated individual with analytical skills to join our company as the Warehouse Operations & Fulfillment Manager. Our ideal candidate has at least 5 years’ experience supporting fulfillment operations and warehouse teams.
• Monitoring daily fulfillment activity at 1-2 warehouse locations.
• Tracking and reporting on performance, especially on-time fulfillment and fulfillment accuracy.
• Helping warehouse teams prioritize work from multiple sales channels.
• Detecting, containing, and resolving issues that stem from production, systems, the website, or training.
• Helping the customer service and sales team provide outstanding customer experiences while maintaining operational efficiency.
• Ensuring consistency of data across systems: Key elements include orders, fulfillments, and movements of inventory.
• Tracking expenses and measuring efficiency to recommend improvements to workflows and warehouse activities that would save time or cost. Could include slotting, pick-pack, backorders, and reverse logistics.
• Managing physical and virtual inventory. Physical: cycle counting, shrinkage, work orders.
This job operates mainly in a warehouse setting and occasionally in an office setting.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Qualitative and quantitative thinking.
• Analytical and decision-making problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work in excel with proficiency
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• At least 5 years’ experience in ecommerce and warehouse fulfillment.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds.
• Ability to carry 25 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time