Taste of Home of Purdue! This contest is worth over $550! Enjoy these details about the local places who have donated.
- Where can you stay in Lafayette where you will get amazing customer service, sleep in luxury bedding and be able to relax in an indoor pool and whirlpool? Courtyard by Marriott offers this and more!
- Have you heard the saying “Meet you at Arni’s!” It is something that can be heard at least once a week at Director of Communications, Sara’s home, where she and her family enjoy thin crust pizza, Arni’s salads, garlic bread and more!
- Bruno’s Pizza: Established in 1955, this restaurant not only offers some of the best pizza around, but fine dishes such as Veal Cordon Bleu, Fettuccini A La Bruno (classic fettuccini with tender shrimp), and amazing manicotti with the perfect blend of cheeses.
- Where else do you get the chance to taste the world-famous Duane Purvis Burger with spread of peanut butter on it besides Triple XXX? No where! Come and see why this diner was featured on the Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives!
- Give your tastebuds an experience like never before at Kathy’s Kandies with homemade treats such as: gourmet popcorn, scrumptious truffles, and fluffy pastries!
- Town & Gown: Flowers galore can be found in this beautifully landscaped outdoor patio. Smell the fresh flowers as you feast on light and fluffy pancakes, rich and flavorful biscuits and gravy, and decadent cocktails.
- Dip up smiles at the Igloo Frozen Custard, serving daily flavors such are chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, oreo, mint chip, butter pecan and more. Their custard is soft, smooth and creamy and can be dipped into a cone, dish as a sundae or malt or shake.
- Want to enjoy some of the freshest Greek food in town? Check out Parthenon Greek American Grill serving authentic gyros, hummus & baklava.
- The home of the Original Cheesestix! Mad Mushroom has a menu with something for everyone. Beyond their delicious pizza, there are sandwiches – calzones – grinders – paninis – pasta – salads…. and more!
- Donuts, coffee, espresso,cookies, cafe sandwiches and salads, pies, noodles and MORE! The Flour Mill Bakery offers delightful treats that will sweeten your day!
- The prairies come alive with color in summer at Indiana’s newest state park, Prophetstown State Park. The park offers camping, swimming, hiking, biking, bird watching, wildlife observation, and more.
- Monster Mini Golf: Check out Monster Mini Golf, an indoor 18-hole glow in the dark golf course. Along with mini golf, there are some arcade games, glow-in-the-dark air hockey table and ticket redemption games such as ice ball. While there are monsters all around the course, none of them jump out at you!
- Have you ever come face-to-face with a wolf? Wolf Park gives you the extraordinary opportunity of meeting numerous wolves, coyotes, and foxes; each have their very own story and background to share!
- Haan Mansion: Tour the building that was once featured at the St. Louis Worlds Fair, Haan Mansion of Indiana Art! It holds some of the most historic and valued Indiana art pieces in the state!
- A day at Wea Creek Orchard is loads of fun for the whole family! All ages enjoy learning where their food comes from, how it is grown and getting to collect your own fruit, right from the trees.
- Recapture 18th Century life at the Feast of the Hunters’ Moon. Experience military demonstrations, foods prepared over an open fire, traditional craftsmen, costumed participants, music and dance.
Enter to win this fabulous contest at HomeOfPurdueBlog.com. Good luck!