Sweetheart Contest 2020! This contest is worth over $450! Enjoy these details about the local places who have donated.
- Enter a magnificent world of elegance and beauty as you arrive at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Lafayette. The decor is exceptional, but even more impressive is the service. The smiling staff welcome guests and go out of their way to assist in any way.
- A visit to Arni's has to include ordering an Arni’s Junior Salad! This salad is a unique rendition of a traditional salad. This delicious dish includes tender ham and turkey chunks topped with blends of cheese, sliced radishes, green onions and croutons. With any salad comes flavorsome dressings! Arni’s homemade french dressing is one of the available choices as well as their famous bleu cheese, herb vinaigrette and classic ranch.
- The Igloo Frozen Custard's custard recipe dates back to 1932 and it is sure to satisfy your next frozen treat craving. The whipped, silky texture will make your taste buds dance!
- Try Mad Mushroom’s famous original cheesestix, basted with garlic butter & smothered with mozzarella cheese.
- The mood at Nine Irish Brothers is always high-energy. Servers (some dressed in kilts) will make sure your cup is always topped off with your favorite frosty beverage or amber-colored whiskey. Nine Irish has a wide selection of beer, whiskey, wines and draughts. Some of these beverages, like Guinness are deviously added to some of the lip-smacking menu items, such as the Guinness Stew.
- Red Seven Kitchen & Cocktail– Homemade everything! From their light and savory southwestern style egg rolls, to fresh salads and gourmet pastas, this trendy restaurant offers a fun night out.
- Two sisters with a passion for wines opened Cellar Wine Bistro. If you are wine connoisseur looking to find that perfect bottle, or wine curious wanting to learn more, the staff will be able to help you have a great time with wine and delicious food.
- Experience 18 holes of fun filled monster mini golf along with arcade games, glow-in-the-dark air hockey table and ticket redemption games such as Ice Ball at Monster Mini Golf.
- L.E. Originals and Knit-A-Bit. Linda Elmore offers the community and visitors a place to relax, knit and enjoy art. Enjoy coffee and tea as well as comfy rocking chairs as you knit and have fun!
- The Lafayette Symphony Orchestra inspires a love of music through exciting live symphony performances, innovative programming, and educational outreach.
- The Lafayette Civic Theatre enhances the artistic and cultural environment of Lafayette and West Lafayette through theatrical productions and educational opportunities!
Enter to win this fabulous contest at HomeOfPurdueBlog.com. Good luck!