Purdue Homecoming Weekend Update! Looking for a fun Indiana weekend getaway? Or do you live in this area and are looking for entertainment close by? Check out the endless possibilities for fun events happening this upcoming weekend in or near Lafayette-West Lafayette, Indiana. Make this your checklist of Purdue Homecoming fun this weekend! Don't miss a second of the excitement! Friday, November 6:
- Boiler Up! Every Friday, typically from 12-3pm (times may vary) before Purdue Home Football Games, take a ride on the Boilermaker Special! Pick-ups will be in front of Stewart Center and run every 15 minutes. Look for the marquee!
- Celebrate with friends at the Boilermaker Night Train Parade! The parade will feature walking units, vehicles and floats made by student organizations and local businesses. The route will begin at the corner of Pierce and State Street, west on State Street, north on Martin Jischke Drive, east on Third Street before turning north on University Street and ending at Mackey Arena. The parade will highlight this year’s theme “Bundle Up Boilers”. Come celebrate our university and community at the parade! (7:30-9:30/10pm)
- Fans, especially families, looking for fun before home games will want to check out the popular Boilermaker Crossing. Meet-the-team events, inflatable games, and interactive opportunities highlight the list of activities. The Boilermaker Crossing is free and open to fans of all ages. (9-12pm)
- Homecoming Celebration! Homecoming activities and entertainment on Stadium Mall, free and family friendly. (9-11am)
- Join the football team and the “All-American Marching Band” 2 hours and 11 minutes prior to kickoff in Mackey Arena to get ready for the game during the 211° Session. Hear from the players and coaches, and the band will perform a concert.
- Game time! Come watch as our Purdue Boilermakers take on Illinois inside Ross-Ade stadium. (12pm)
- Celebrate a victory at the Purdue Homecoming Dance - The band "Living Proof" will perform music from several decades. The dress code is casual. (8pm-12am)