- Head to 5 local restaurants that have a diverse array of food options. Go outside your comfort zone and try something new and different on the menu. Lafayette-West Lafayette is home to over 250 restaurants and we are sure there is some place new you have always wanted to venture to. [caption id="attachment_5848" align="alignleft" ] Try Hot and Spicy Seafood at Gaza Korean Grill - And yes, that is an Octopus!![/caption]
- Plan a weekend getaway last minute to a location you have never visited but have always had a passion to explore. Wintertime blues can hit mid February so a last minute trip can really lift the spirits! If you have never visited Lafayette-West Lafayette put us on your list! We are home to a vibrant downtown, specialty attractions, beautiful hotels and more.
- Learn to play golf! Lafayette-West Lafayette is home to 162 holes of championship golf and with a golf club in hand; you can take on these master courses!
- Visit a one of a kind attraction! Wolf Park is a great choice and all year long you can howl with the wolves where you learn about how the wolves interact with each other and humans. Check out our website for a list of all of our attractions: http://www.homeofpurdue.com/whattodo.html.
- Visit a Big Ten University! Boiler up and head to Purdue University where you will feel the vibrant glow of learning, the rush of excitement as Purdue wins a sporting event and the beauty of this magnificent college.