[caption id="attachment_3044" align="alignright" ] Two Tulips[/caption] Weekend Update; Downtown Lafayette is the place to be! Looking for a fun Indiana weekend getaway? Or do you live in this area and are looking for entertainment close by? Check out the endless possibilities for fun and relaxation happening this upcoming weekend in Lafayette-West Lafayette, Indiana. Start the weekend off with a night of merriment during "Lafayette's Third Friday". Every third Friday of the month, several downtown Lafayette businesses stay open late! Restaurants, retail shops and galleries host specials for children and adults. Check out the list of fun activities and specials planned:
- 25% OFF everything in the shop at Bee's Art Shop!
- Red Poppy Studio and Gallery is offering FREE live music and live art for entertainment. There is an opening reception of regional art in the gallery. New works by Jerry Strub, Bill Oistad, Kyle Ragsdale, Kim Keefer, and Alex Moon.
- It's Paint and Party Night with Stacy Bogan at Something Special from 7pm-9pm. You'll be painting lollipops for your sweetheart! (Limited seating so sign up today!)
- Two Tulips is offering a 10% discount storewide from 6pm- 9pm.
- J.E. Field Co. will have several items on sale!
- View the artwork at Lala Gallery; North Gallery - "JEFF ART" Work by students and faculty of Jefferson High School South Gallery & "So Many Dreams On The Shelf" Work by LaLa Studio Artists and Instructors.
- Additional shops staying open late are Artists' Own & Robots and Rogues New and Used Books.
- Kathy's Kandies will be open until 10 p.m. serving truffles, gourmet popcorn, cakes, cookies, shakes, toffee and much more to sweeten your tooth after dinner and your downtown stroll through shops!