- Enjoy the comfortable accommodations, a refreshing leisure pool and complimentary workout facility at the Hilton Garden Inn
- Fiber / fabric wall art, fine porcelain & stoneware pottery, hand-made ‘Green Gifts’ and much, much more can be purchased a Grateful Heart Gallery & Gifts where 5 area residents present their craft.
- Interior Objects offers products that are fun. They should bring a smile to your face when you use them and they should be interesting to look at when not in use.
- New items! Something Special is now featuring wearable art; jewelry, purses jackets, vests, hats, and scarves all handmade.
- [caption id="attachment_7219" align="alignleft" ] Amazing art from Grateful Heart![/caption] Having trouble creating your space? Let Design Nook guide you through their design process to create a beautiful new space.
- Bruno’s not only has delicious pizza, but order their fried shrimp and/or catfish entrees and you will leave completely satisfied. In addition, their Swiss menu and decor will make your dinner very memorable.
- Triple XXX or Route 66 are known for their root beer and chopped steak burgers, but we love their breakfasts, which offer homemade biscuits and gravy, Belgium waffles, corned beef hash and much, much more.
- Craft beer, unique sandwiches and great customer service equals Lafayette Brewing Company, where the tap is brewed right in house.
- Have you ever heard the saying “Meet you at Arni’s!” This saying can be heard at least once a week at Social Media Specialist, Sara’s home, where she and her family enjoy thin crust pizza, Arni’s salad, garlic bread and more!
- Kathy’s Kandies: Satisfy your sweet tooth with truffles, gourmet popcorn, cakes, toffee, shakes and smoothies, licorice, artisan chocolates; need we say more!
- Purdue Christmas Show equals holiday spectacular event full of music, laughter and fun!
- Wolves, foxes, coyote and bison inhabit Wolf Park and visitors can watch and learn how they behave and interact.
- Art aficionados and history buffs -make sure you make a visit to Haan Mansion Museum of Indiana Art to enjoy a collection of over 100 artists in the original State of Connecticut building that was at the 1904 St. Louis World’s Fair.
- Enjoy a little recreation and competition at Monster Mini Golf, an indoor glow in the dark monster themed 18 hole mini golf course and arcade.
- Imagine a place covered in ice and surrounded by trees glistening with a light layer of frost. Bring the family out for an afternoon of skating fun at Riverside Skating Center!