[caption id="attachment_8489" align="alignleft" ] Meet you at Arni's![/caption] It's holiday time in Lafayette-West Lafayette! Thanksgiving is this week and in 5 weeks Christmas and New Year's will hit. Wowza, it's been a busy, fast year! Do you ever think, "slow down time!" I feel this way all of the time and so this holiday season, I am going to try to embark on an "embrace every day" mantra. With this being said, instead of hosting a holiday party at my house which takes hours and hours of cleaning, cooking, and decorating, I am making a reservation at a local restaurant to host my friends and family. Now onto the hard part, which restaurant? Here is a short list of my top picks. Let me know what you think?? Where should I book my special holiday party this year?
- Arni's - A family fun restaurant serving thin crust pizza, famed Arni's Junior Salad, and fresh garlic bread.
- Bruno's - Hand tossed pizza, famous Bruno Dough, and decadent cocktails served in a Swiss Style decorated restaurant.
- [caption id="attachment_8492" align="alignright" ] East End Grill[/caption] East End Grill - Lafayette's newest hot spot for fabulous food merging classic steakhouse dishes with innovative bistro style.
- McGraws - Seafood and steak at it's best. Plus a beautiful view of the mighty Wabash River.
- Restauration- A modern farm to table restaurant featuring fresh, local, simple, and creative foods. Food allergies? Check out this restaurant!
- Red Seven Bar & Grill - Homemade everything! From their light and savory southwestern style egg rolls, to fresh salads and gourmet pastas, this trendy restaurant offers a fun night out.