Visit Lafayette-West Lafayette is excited to announce our “Historical Feast and Entertainment Contest 2015“ to our two great cities. The competition started on Monday, September 7, 2015 and we want to share why each business that has donated to these packages is so fabulous! One great winner will win the following package worth over $350!
- Stay in shape at the fitness centers, enjoy the plush Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds or just play around at the Nintendo® Wii™ station in the atrium! Where? Four Points by Sheraton.
- Smell the wood smoke, hear the report of the rifles, savor authentic food and more at the Feast of the Hunters' Moon.
- [caption id="attachment_6899" align="alignleft" ] Tippecanoe Battlefield[/caption] Visit the Tippecanoe Battlefield Museum & History Store, which displays and discover the history of a time when two Shawnee brothers had a dream of uniting many tribes into an organized defense against the white settlers. Walk the battleground where Native Americans and settlers clashed and a conflict of cultures was resolved.
- The winner of this prize will get to pick a concert of his or her choice from the Lafayette Symphony Orchestra. Would you pick the sounds of holiday music at the Holiday Pops, a fun-filled evening or another?
- Want to Howl with the Wolves? You can at Wolf Park, a park that is home to bison, wolves, foxes and coyotes!
- Did you know Lafayette is home to the State of Connecticut building that was at the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair? Tour Haan Mansion Museum of Indiana Art, which features not only rich history, but also a huge collection of Indiana Art.
- Feast on craft beer, unique sandwiches & great customer service at Lafayette Brewing Company.
- Arni's Pizza celebrates its 50 years in business this year and is hosting special events all year to celebrate! From Arni's Junior Salads to loaded thin crust pizzas to ginormous submarine sandwiches, you will leave doing the happy dance.
- Every weekend at 9 Irish Brothers, enjoy musical entertainment as you feast on a Guinness, Irish fish and chips, authentic shepherd's pie and more!