- Enjoy silent horror films, horrifying cocktails, a photo booth and more at the first annual Half Moon Masquerade (Halloween Party) at Carnahan Hall!
- The Great Pumpkin Patch is back again this year, and visitors can shop for pumpkins, gourds, fall decorations, bake sale, mums and more!
- Take a hike on the bike trail, starting at the Prairie View Picnic Area, and find the Trail of Scarecrows at Prophetstown State Park.
- Enjoy not-too-scary stories and fun before the downtown merchants-sponsored trick-or-treating at the Ghoulish Giggles at Tippecanoe County Public Library.
- Dress up and walk like a zombie for Operation Trick-or-Treat taking place downtown Lafayette.
- Take a guided tour through the ghostly three floors of Adams Mill, which reveal many spine-tingling experiences and then take a ride through the haunted forest on a scary hayride.
- For those with children birth - 5 years; prepare for not-so-scary stories, songs, rhymes, a simple craft, and trick-or-treating at the Tales from the Crib at Tippecanoe Co. Public Library.
- Celebrate Halloween at Mall-o-Ween at the Tippecanoe Mall.