[caption id="attachment_2430" align="alignright" ] Dharma Nose Nudges Wolfgang at Wolf Park[/caption] Visit Lafayette-West Lafayette is excited to announce our October contest featuring a "Day of Relaxation" to our wonderful cities. The competition started on Monday, October 15, and we want to share why each business who has donated to these packages is so great!
- What is better than getting a mani/pedi and your hair beautified? Genevee's Studio has cosmetologists who are passionate about what they do and they will tailor their service so every customer is satisfied.
- Red Seven offers diners a hip and trendy dining experience with outstanding food options from the tender and hearty filet mignon and grilled shrimp entree to the light and delicious salmon with rock shrimp smother entree. (Note: Make sure you start your meal with their crispy veggie egg rolls; you will be completely satisfied!)
- From pizza made with natural flour to calzones stuffed with mushrooms, onions, chicken, spinach and more, the food at Puccini's is ridiculously scrumptious! Bonus: They also have a gluten-free menu.
- Local breweries not only offer great local brews, but a sense of being a local and feeling welcomed. People's Brewing Co. offers guests a chance to sample their homemade beer in a fun environment with awesome bartenders who are very friendly
- Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream! Who screams for ice cream? We do and we scream for the Silver Dipper, whose ice cream is smooth, refreshing and so delicious visitors always come back for more. One of our favorite parts is sampling a flavor or two, before making the ultimate decision of what flavor we choose
- Have you ever been to a performance at the Long Center for the Performing Arts? Every seat is a good seat and the performances throughout the year are diverse and entertaining. To top it off, the space is in a historic building built in 1921 and is a great source of pride to Lafayette-West Lafayette.
- Prophetstown State Park offers entertainment for everyone from hiking, biking, and bird watching to fireside camping and good ol' nature fun! While there do not miss visiting the Farm at Prophetstown where horses, chickens and more can be found!
- Where can you find bison, wolves, foxes, coyotes and more? At Wolf Park, where these animals live in a natural wildlife environment. Friday and Saturday nights, visitors are welcome to "Howl with the Wolves".
Go to https://www.homeofpurdueblog.com/?p=2392 to sign up! Entries will be accepted through Monday, October 22, 2012 at noon. A Winner will be announced the week of October 22!