Spring Break 2020! March marks the beginning of spring and with that the most anticipated event, Spring Break! Every winter, we all look forward to this as it breaks us out of our winter blues! This spring break if you live nearby or are driving through our area, we have a plethora of family fun attractions for you and your kids. Check these out below:
- All Fired Up
- A paint-your-own pottery studio. Choose a piece of unfinished pottery, choose your favorite paint colors, add a dash of creativity and go to work creating your own masterpiece.
- The Creative Clayground, LLC
- Paint-Your-Own Pottery business with a wide variety of unique pieces for every taste and interest!
- Flourish Studio and Classroom
- Creative art classes specialized for babies, toddlers, and big kids too!
- Imagination Station
- Greater Lafayette's only science center designed to provide the opportunity to explore space, science, technology, and engineering in our community.
- Inspired Fire Glass Studio and Gallery
- Take a glass blowing or fusing class from Sharon Owens the artist and owner of Inspired Fire.
- Painting with a Twist
- Invite your friends, sip your favorite beverage and enjoy step-by-step instruction with their experienced and enthusiastic local artists. You’ll leave with a one-of-a-kind painting and a newfound talent you’ll want to explore.
- Wolf Park
- Meet wolves, foxes, coyotes and bison at this education and research facility dedicated to the conservation of wolves. Make sure you check the Wolf Park schedule for Howl Nights, where visitors can actually howl with the wolves.
These are just a few of the family fun attractions in our area! Check out our blog from March 2, for a list of attractions that will provide entertainment to your children.
For a full list of attractions to Lafayette-West Lafayette, visit HomeOfPurdue.com.