Spring Break 2020! March marks the beginning of spring and with that the most anticipated event, Spring Break! Every winter, we all look forward to this as it breaks us out of our winter blues! This spring break add Lafayette-West Lafayette to your spring break vacation spot. We have a plethora of family fun attractions for you and your kids. Check these out below:
- 4 Bowling Centers
- Enjoy an afternoon or evening of bowling fun at Market Square Lanes, Mike Aulby's Arrowhead Bowl, Mustang Alley, and Union Rack & Roll.
- Monster Mini Golf
- Indoor glow in the dark monster themed 18-hole course and arcade.
- 3 Movie Theaters
- Watch the latest blockbuster at one of these theaters: Eastside 10 IMAX, Wabash Landing 9, and Lafayette 7.
- Great United Skates
- This newly remodeled indoor roller rink is ready for kids and adults to skate the day away!
- Climb Lafayette
- An indoor rock-climbing gym. Climb Lafayette is designed to make rock climbing easily accessible for beginners as well as offer challenges to advance climbers.
- 2 Trampoline Parks
- Elite Air Trampoline Park & Get Air Trampoline Park offers thousands and thousands of square feet of trampolines.
- Main Street Amusements
- Indiana's largest public pinball arcade with 25+ pinball machines and about a dozen vintage arcade games.
- Mega Blast
- Mega Blast is a family owned laser tag arena. Also includes an arcade.
- Merlin's Beard
- Merlin's Beard is a place to relax, mingle and play a board game. Come in for a game and enjoy a grilled sandwich and have a Coke or a beer!
- Mission: Breakout Lafayette
- You have 60 minutes. Can you breakout? Mission: Breakout is an escape game adventure brought to life. Players are "locked" in a themed room and have to work together with other players to solve clues, to work on puzzles, and to find the key to breakout before time runs out!
- Rugged Xscape
- Rugged Xscape rooms are an interactive immersive adventure game where team members engage face to face in an exciting and challenging yet rewarding experience.
These are just a few of the family fun attractions in our area! Check out our blog coming on March 6, for a list of artistic and educational attractions that will let your children learn and be creative this March.
For a full list of attractions to Lafayette-West Lafayette, visit HomeOfPurdue.com.