[caption id="attachment_8424" align="alignright" ] Exploration Acres[/caption] It's a scary, spooky Halloween Weekend Update! Do not miss this weekend of fun Halloween activites in or near Lafayette-West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Take a quick run through a straw bale maze, then visit an 18-acre corn maze with over 8 miles of twists and turns (the largest corn maze in northwest Indiana!) at Exploration Acres. The corn maze's last fall day of fun is October 30.
- Zombies in training, little ghouls and goblins are encouraged to trick or treat at participating downtown businesses during Operation Trick or Treat on October 29.
- [caption id="attachment_8426" align="alignleft" ] Pumpkin Patch[/caption] Pumpkins, gourds, fall decorations, bake sale, mums and more! Enjoy the Great Pumpkin Patch at Congress Street Church. Last day to pick out your perfect pumpkin is October 31.
- Take a hike on the bike trail, starting at the Prairie View Picnic Area at Prophetstown State Park and find the Trail of Scarecrows. Each scarecrow was designed by someone in the community – a business, an organization, a family and more.
- Each year around Halloween, Adams Mill is decorated and becomes a haunted, scary place. Hundreds of visitors come from near and far to be scared! Take a guided tour on October 29 and 31 through the ghostly three floors of the Mill which reveal many spine-tingling experiences.
- On October 29, howl with the wolves at Wolf Park and watch them enjoy jack-o-lanterns filled with tasty, animal-friendly treats. Buy a pumpkin for your favorite wolf, fox, or coyote during the Wolf Park Pumpkin Party.
- Celebrate fall and Halloween seasons at the Zombie Stomp Hop n Crawl Halloweentown 2016 on October 29. All costumes are welcome. The Zombies are waiting to kick off the party at Riehle Plaza so dress up and come STOMP the bridge with them. The grand finale community flash mob will be to THRILLER on the Plaza at 8 pm!
- Come join the FUN of the 17th Annual Halloween Parade at Lincoln Park on October 30. Everyone is invited to this event. The kids will parade on Lincoln St. from Rose St. to the park.
- The official Trick-or-Treating night for Lafayette is Halloween night, October 31 from dusk until 9pm. West Lafayette has no mandated date, but is usually observed on Halloween.