- Taste over 100 different wines from international, national, and Indiana vintages as well as multiple different micro brews and imported beers at the 13th annual Wines on the Wabash wine and beer tasting event benefiting Wabash Center on April 24.
- Enjoy the play, Good Kids, that will explore the attitudes of college-age men and women regarding sexuality and relationships, with both positive and potentially negative results at the Yue-Kong Pao Hall of Visual and Performing Arts taking place April 22-26.
- Culminating an entire year of fantastic performances, all of Purdue’s concert band and orchestral ensembles will perform in this weekend full of music at the Purdue Bands & Orchestras Spring Showcase Concert.
- It's Grand Prix Weekend - The greatest spectacular in College Racing," brings together over 50 student entries. Current students, alumni, family, friends, and community members are invited to attend this exciting "Student Event"!"
- Appreciate a celebration of the African American culture through rhythm, dance, and movement as the Jahari Dance Troupe perform energetic, original pieces encompassing lyrical, jazz, ballet, and African styles on April 25.
- On April 25 the Purduettes will present their Spring Spectacular at the Long Center for the Performing Arts.
- Plant sales, garden vendors, gardening advice from Purdue Extension and the Master Gardeners of Tippecanoe County will all be in one location on April 25! Garden Expo 2015 at the Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds.
- March For Babies this Saturday during the 3k walk that helps raise money to support programs in our community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies.