Looking for authentic Greek cuisine in Lafayette-West Lafayette, Indiana? Look no further than the Parthenon Greek American Grill, serving the community since 1980 in West Lafayette, Indiana. Here are five reasons to explore this international restaurant.
- Made from scratch Greek food! Their gyros are handcrafted with care onsite from fresh ground beef, lamb and their own blend of spices. No preservatives, additives or factory-made gyros ever!
- Authentic Greek food made with love. Their family recipes have traveled across the sea and have been passed down by four generations to make the best creations for you to try.
- Fast service! The casual, fast dining service makes it easy for you to grab a gyro on the go and/or sit and dine in the laid back, contemporary restaurant.
- Offers American cuisine as well. If you aren't a fan of Greek food, they offer American style food as well. Burgers and fries always delight!
- Spinach Cheese Pies! If there is one thing you MUST try when you visit their spinach cheese pies. The homemade blend of seasoned spinach and feta cheese hand wrapped in flaky phyllo dough is perfectly baked and will have you begging for more!
Locals, visitors, all! Enjoy a visit to Parthenon soon! For more information about this international restaurant and others in Lafayette-West Lafayette, visit HomeOfPurdue.com.